BRE Vs TOT Dream11 Prediction
As we all know the Premier League is right around the corner and the excitement of the new season is palpable. With teams ready to battle it out for top honors, fantasy football fans and players alike are gearing up to make their Dream11 team predictions and take part in this thrilling competition. Today, we take a look at BRE vs TOT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips & Dream11 Team – from evaluating players on both sides to understanding which ones will have a better chance of performing well in the upcoming matches.
Dream11 Fantasy Football Tips:
Dream11 fantasy football tips for the upcoming match between BRE and TOT.
- Choose your captain and vice-captain wisely: The captain of your Dream11 team will earn you double points, so make sure to choose a player that is in form and has a good chance of finding the back of the net.
- Create a balanced team: It is important to have a good mix of players from both teams in your Dream11 side in order to maximize your chances of success.
- Research the form: Make sure you check out how both teams have been performing leading up to the match and take into account any injuries or suspensions that could affect their chances.
- Don’t forget to use your substitutions: You can make three changes to your team during the course of the match, so use them wisely!
- Stay up to date with the latest team news: Be sure to keep an eye on the BRE vs TOT match thread on Dream11’s website for all the latest team news and updates.
BRE Vs TOT Match Prediction
It’s the battle of the English giants as Manchester City takes on Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium! This is a highly anticipated match-up between two title contenders and both teams will be looking to come out on top. So, who will win this one?
Our expert panel has provided their BRE vs TOT match predictions and it’s Man City who are tipped for victory. However, it’s going to be a close contest and the Spurs could spring a surprise. Check out the full list of predictions below.
- Manchester City to win – 4/5
- Sergio Aguero to score first – 11/4
- The match to finish 2-1 – 13/2
So there you have it, our BRE vs TOT match prediction is that Manchester City will come out on top in a close contest. Be sure to check back here for all the latest Dream Team tips ahead of Gameweek 9!
BRE Vs TOT Dream11 Team
The English Premier League is back in action and we have an exciting match lined up for game week 26. Brighton will take on Tottenham at the Amex Stadium on Sunday.
This is a must-win game for both teams as they look to keep their hopes of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League alive. Spurs are currently sixth in the table, two points behind fourth-placed Chelsea. Brighton, on the other hand, is 14th with 30 points.
Tottenham has been in good form of late, winning four of their last five games in all competitions. They will be looking to continue their good run of form against Brighton.
Brighton, on the other hand, has been struggling for form and has won just one of their last five games in all competitions. They will be hoping to turn things around against the Spurs.
It should be an exciting game and we have put together a BRE vs TOT Dream11 team that can give you a good chance of winning your fantasy football league.
Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris (TOT)
Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (TOT), Jan Vertonghen (TOT), Ben Davies (TOT)
Midfielders: Christian Eriksen (TOT), Dele Alli (TOT), Moussa Sissoko (TOT)
Forwards: Heung-min Son (TOT), Harry Kane (TOT), Roberto
It’s time for another big London derby in the Premier League as Tottenham Hotspur take on West Ham United at the London Stadium. Spurs are in good form and will be looking to continue their push for a top-four finish, while the Hammers will be desperate for a win to boost their survival chances.
As always, we’ve got you covered with all the info you need to make your Dream11 teams for this game.
Tottenham Hotspur: Hugo Lloris (GK), Serge Aurier, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Ben Davies, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Son Heung-min, Dele Alli, Lucas Moura, Harry Kane (C)
West Ham United: Lukasz Fabianski (GK), Pablo Zabaleta, Angelo Ogbonna, Issa Diop , Arthur Masuaku , Declan Rice , Mark Noble , Manuel Lanzini , Felipe Anderson , Javier Hernandez , Arnautovic (C)
Best Midfielders for BRE vs TOT Dream11 Team
Dele Alli (TOT): The young English midfielder has been in good form of late and has scored four goals in his last five Premier League games. He should be a key player for the Spurs in this one.
Lucas Moura (TOT): The Brazilian winger has been one of Tottenham’s most dangerous players this season and has chipped